This release contains a compatibility fix for users who choose to disable the new WooCommerce admin interface, and some general improvements which improve coding standards and remove unused/legacy code.
- Fix – Prevent a fatal error on activation if WooCommerce Admin is intentionally disabled.
- Fix – Removed legacy code targeting unsupported versions of WooCommerce. Storefront currently supports 4.2+.
- Dev – Update stylelint to use stylelint-config-wordpressscss config and refactor SCSS files to follow WordPress CSS coding standards.
- Dev – Updated engines in package.json.
- Dev – Fixed PHP linting warnings.
Download the latest release of Storefront from WordPress.org, or venture over to
Dashboard → Updates in your WordPress admin to update your theme.
As usual, if you see any issues, please log them in detail on Github.